Value Leakage costs 10%-40% of Value
Mature outsourcing relationships have value leakage. A lot.
- Scope Compression. Vendor abandons work and drives costs back to Client
- Skills Creep. Vendor swaps out low cost FTE; or onshore/offshore mix changes over time
- Underperformed Obligations. Vendor defers or ignores responsibilities such as reporting or refresh
- Pay-to-Perform. Vendor drags feet on BAU work forcing client to pay Project rates to get work done in a timely manner.
Why Fine Line for Value Leakage remediation.
- Self-funding. We have delivered over $114 in savings for every $1 in fees. We will save you at least 10x our fees.
- "Bad Cop." Plugging value leakage is a "sharp-elbows" activity. Let Fine Line do the tough work so your team can preserve the relationship.
- Experience. We have saved clients over $850M based on $12B in contracted services. We know where the gold is buried
- Fair rates. We are 35%-50% less expensive than our venture-funded competitors.
You may have a value leakage problem if....
.....your Project spend is more than 15%-20% of your total spend with a vendor without a commensurate increase in capital budget and spending.
Contact us - we're easy to work with.