Telecom RFP - TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROCUREMENT
Telecommunications is a game of inches - a percentage point here; another point there. Without highly specialized knowledge, it's easy to leave 5% on the table without knowing it. Simply knowing which surcharges are optional can reduce your costs significantly.
Extremely strong negotiators, we have experience as senior negotiators from both sides of the table and bring reliable, effective guidance for complex telco sourcing projects including:
- Planning for expiring agreement (including financial modeling of termination liabilities)
- Bundling with MNS services
- Migrating from Legacy PBX to VoIP/SIP
- Bundling Wireline and Wireless for savings
- Negotiating best market terms
- Rate Review, Benchmark, Most-Favored-Custolmer, and other low-price assurance clauses
- Mobility - plan compliance; corporate responsibility, and other consolidation strategies
Whether you are planning a transition or transformation; renegotiating with your current supplier; or just wondering where you stand in today's market, give Fine Line a call.